Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Preston Nomads Cricket Club will be held on Wednesday, 30th January 2019, in the Dining Room, Spen Cama Pavilion, Sussex County Cricket Ground, commencing at 7.30pm.
The meeting is open to all Vice Presidents and playing members. In addition, all Friends of PNCC and Colts Parents are invited to attend, but they are not entitled to vote.
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 30th January 2018. [A copy of the Minutes is available upon request to the Vice Chairman, Andy Smith – 07970 734354 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org]
3. To receive the Trustees Annual Report for 2018.
4. To approve the Accounts for the financial year ended 30thSeptember 2018[Copies of the Accounts are available for inspection in advance of the meeting, upon request to the Treasurer, Brian Wakeford–01273 463420]
5. To re-elect the President and existing Honorary Vice Presidents and Vice Presidents.
6. To receive nominations for additional Honorary Vice Presidents and Vice Presidents
7. To elect the following other Officers of the Club (the nominations are indicated in parenthesis) and to endorse the following onto the Trust Board:
Chairman (Jason Robinson)
8. To elect 2 members to the Trust, other than the Officers of the Club and to endorse the following onto the Trust Board (David Thompson and Clare O’Brien)
9. To receive a general report on fixtures for 2019
10. To discuss any other business
Andy Smith - 19/12/2018