Preston Nomads Cricket Club are looking for a Director of Youth Cricket.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and direct the entire youth cricket section at Preston Nomads Cricket Club
- Responsible for appointing and managing coaches for Friday night training, appointing managers for all age group teams over the course of the season.
- Responsible to manage the budget for the entire Youth Section and participate in the club annual budgeting process.
- Assume the role of ‘Head Coach’ and act as a mentor to every coach in the Youth section.
- Set out written plan sessions for all cricket development.
- Keep links with the County to allow the club to continue to attract good young players.
- Act as a link between the transition of youth players into the adult section.
- Manage and coordinate the payments of coaches.
- Organise evenings and events throughout the season that relate to youth cricket-membership night, awards night etc.
- Promote and represent Preston Nomads Cricket Club to the best of your ability at all times.
Experience & qualifications
Ideally Level 2 qualified.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong administration skills.
- A genuine love and passion for the development of young cricketers.
Hours & Expenses